Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mini Apron Squad Launch Party


Delicious catering from HeirloomLA
Would love to have my backyard look like this!
A chicken coop!



























Photo by Bob Cho













































We had the amazing opportunity to attend the mini apron launch party for Hedley & Bennett. The party was held at founder and designer Ellen Bennet's beautiful home which was filled with delicious food, treats, and activities for the little ones to enjoy. H&B aprons are taking over the world with their stylish designs and attention to detail, and these mini aprons are just crazy cute! Leah's been interested in helping me cook lately, so we've been getting a lot of use out of these aprons! Or maybe I've just been forcing her to help so that I could make her wear it. ;)

*all photos by Mary Costa unless noted in caption

1 comment:

  1. Food is looking amazing and I am happy that you people enjoyed a lot. Well, I am planning a small party at San Francisco venues and need to arrange lunch. Do you think getting food from some restaurant is a nice idea?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...