Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Valentine's Day After Kids

 

I can't remember the last time I celebrated Valentine's Day on Valentine's Day. So it only seems fitting that I write about it after the fact. Matt and I usually will have a nice dinner a few days before or after, and he always gets me a nice bouquet of flowers. While many think of Valentine's Day as just a Hallmark holiday, I think it's at least a good reminder to carve out some quality time for your loved ones. 


Working on her golf game.

Opening their confetti eggs.

Shouting red light, green light directions.

How we looked on the other side of it.



















































This year, Matt and I had dinner at Odys + Penelope a few days before the 14th. I highly recommend it! We also saw a good number of families there, so we'll definitely bring the girls next time! On the 14th, we had a small picnic in Griffith Park with close friends. The kids had a blast running around and playing games. We finished it off with a ride on the carousel. The girls took the longest naps once we got home! Horray! While it wasn't necessarily a day filled with romance, it was the perfect Valentine's Day for us getting a chance to hang with our favorite people. 

*all photos by Bob Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...