Monday, November 24, 2014

Holiday Gift Giving Ideas 2014: Macaroni Frames


Another cool company I discovered at Club MomMe Family Fall Fest was Macaroni Frames. They specialize in "making your memories tangible, frame shopping hassle-free, and the presentation effortless and personal." If you're anything like me, the majority of your photos are stored on your computer or phone and pretty much stay there. My parents are actually the ones who will print out photos I email them and give me copies which end up piling up on the counter. When I first opened my Macaroni Frame box, my first thought was how I didn't really want to ruin the cute packaging. The lazy part of me was pretty happy when I saw our family Frozen photo nicely framed and all I had to do was decide where to put it. I think these frames make such a great gift, and I'm glad I found them just in time of the holidays! 




































They are also offering limited edition holiday wrapping like in the photos below. The photos don't do the packing justice. The tie has a beautiful gold sheen!





Macaroni Frames has kindly offered readers FREE shipping on purchases with the code KKGIFTGUIDE through 1/1/15! Place orders by 12/18/2014 to ensure delivery by Christmas. Currently, they do not ship internationally. Hurry and get started on that shopping! 

*All photos except top one by Macaroni Frames. No compensation was received for this post. The frame was kindly gifted by Macaroni Frames, but all opinions are my own.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously, I think that halloween family picture of you guys is my favorite! SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...