Friday, June 27, 2014

Strawberry Picking!








I took Leah, my parents, and niece to Tanaka Farms in Irvine to pick strawberries. It was such a fun experience for her and for me as well! The tour starts off with a guided wagon ride where you get to learn about the different fruits and vegetables grown on the farm as well as taste them. I was surprised Leah tasted everything we gave her and really enjoyed it! She kept wanting more carrots. The final stop is the strawberry fields where you can pick the strawberries for your basket as well as eat them! Leah wasn't feeling the picking as much as she loved eating them. I don't blame her! She also kept asking for Gung-gung (grandpa) to hold her because the ground was too dirty.  She's definitely my daughter!

I just looked on the website, and Tanaka Farms is still doing Strawberry Tours as well as Watermelon Tours! I definitely recommend visiting them!

{Leah's dress: Target}

1 comment:

  1. How fun!!! I wanted to take the kids strawberry picking this year bc it's their favorite fruit but we had such a brutal winter none of the farms near us are doing it this year! :( and wow! leah is tall! she's the same age as everly and several inches taller!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...